Me Line Melasma
This proven stable formulation has clinical studies to back up the results:
- Excellent results in 95% of hyperpigmentation cases
- Significant reduction in fine lines in 90% of ageing skins
- 85% of acne prone skins noticed a visible improvement in breakouts
- Excellent results in 65% of melano-hematic patients
What is the Me Line treatment?
Me Line treatments can be used for all types of pigmentation, including those that have been caused by hormonal issues, sun exposure or skin trauma such as acne. What people often don’t know is that we can actually treat different parts of the face and body, including under the arms, hands, knees, elbows and intimate areas.
Me Line really is a great treatment for all forms of pigmentation in all areas of the body.
Me Line can help treat:
- Solar lentigines
- Acne scarring
- Post-inflammatory pigmentation
- Pigmentation on both the face and body
- How does the Me Line treatment work?
Me Line treatments are usually spaced 4-6 weeks apart and involve an inclinic peel protocol with the use of homecare products for the best possible results. Both Me Line in-clinic treatments and home care products contain a combination of active ingredients that act on the pre-synthesis of melanin, as well as on the direct activity (synthesis) and even post-synthesis of tyrosinase. This controls the three different stages involved in the deposit of melanin on skin tissue, which leads to pigmentation and skin discolouration.
Utilising a resurfacing action and enzyme inhibitors, the treatment protocol should be followed by the use of two Me Line homecare products that work in synergy and complement the professional treatment applied by the clinician.
It is essential the home care products are used in order to complete the treatment, enhance its efficacy and prolong the effects.
Is there any downtime after treatment?
Post-treatment downtime symptoms are usually experienced around two days after the Me Line treatment.
- Tight and tender skin
- Dry and flaky
- Some pink and or redness that will usually subside after a few days
- Who is the treatment for?
The Me Line treatments are for anyone who suffers with pigmentation on both the face and body area.
- Resurfacing of the epidermis
- Reducing the appearance of pigmentation
- Prevention of further production of melanin
The Me Line treatments are individually priced in accordance with the areas treating.